Antimicrobial has been shown to be effective against a broad spectrum of pathogenic bacteria and fungi
- Provides full antimicrobial contact with entire wound bed
- Sustained & effective silver ion release for 3+ days
- Remains clear while in use – no discoloration or staining of tissue
- Ideal viscosity – very easy to apply & remove
SilverMed™ Antimicrobial Wound Cleanser is indicated for the management of minor burns, superficial cuts, lacerations, abrasions and minor irritation of the skin. Under the supervision of a healthcare professional, it is indicated for partial and full thickness wounds including pressure ulcers, venous stasis ulcers, diabetic ulcers, first and second degree burns, abrasions, lacerations, skin tears, grafted wounds, donor sites and surgical wounds.
Why it works:
- Regulates hydration to keep a favorable moisture level
- Extended protection
- Will not stain or irritate the tissue
- Cleanse wound of dirt, debris, and necrotic tissue.
- Spread Silver Hydrogel throughout the wound to approximately ¼” thickness.
- May cover with dressing, preferably waterproof.
- Change in accordance with your protocol.